WIRELESS® is traditionally held in the spring and is the largest and most comprehensive trade show in the wireless industry. It is the premier venue to exchange ideas, create partnerships and collaborate to bring wireless telecommunications to new heights.
The convergence of more than 1,000 exhibiting companies, dozens of industries, and over 40,000 professionals from 125 countries all working toward the common goal of revolutionizing wireless. Whether in broadband convergence, enterprise, advertising, social networking or entertainment, international WIRELESS® is THE global marketplace to get a mobile life.
Be sure to check out our International Buyer Program and Showtime at this event!
The International Buyer Program, Bringing Buyers to U.S. Trade Shows
Your chances of finding the right international business partner greatly increases at a trade show that’s part of the U.S. Commercial Service International Buyer Program (IBP). You’ll not only meet more buyers, representatives and distributors, but your products and services can be listed in the Export Interest Directory and distributed to all international visitors.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Access to hundreds of current international trade leads in your industry
- Hands-on export counseling, marketing analysis, and matchmaking services by country and industry experts from the U.S. Commercial Service
- Use of an on-site International Business Center, where your company can meet privately with prospective international buyers, prospective sales representatives, and business partners and obtain assistance from our experienced U.S. Commercial Service staff.
Showtime is a program offered by the U.S. Commercial Service to U.S. exhibitors at selected domestic and international trade shows. Our industry specialists from the US Embassies and Consulates overseas are eager to meet with you to provide export counseling on specific markets. Showtime provides an opportunity to have your questions by the in-country industry experts answered—for free.
In addition to expert counseling, the industry specialists are able to support trade promotion in various manners, including:
- Identifying new business leads
- Finding a representative for your company in a European market
- Follow-up with new clients
- …and much more
U.S. Commercial Service Pittsburgh